Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Rejection...
Well, they rejected our offer, which was a very stupid thing for them to do. They've been on the market since September with NO OFFERS! And then we give them an offer, which was low but totally reasonable given the markets and comparable houses that have sold in the neighborhood, and they reject it? Well, that's fine. There are 100 properties in Waterdown to consider, and I'm sure there will someone out there that wants to accept our offer. But... apparently the wife wants to accept our offer and move already. So she's been working on the husband to reconsider. Our agent called us and asked us if we might consider putting in the same offer so they can accept this time and we said that we'd think about it. We're still going to see some houses on Friday to see if there's anything better out there. I love having the upper hand! I'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment