So, we've put our house in Guelph up for sale and two people came for viewings before it was even listed. That must be good! I guess we'll hear back today from one of the women from the viewings. I hope she puts in an offer! We have a great, newer house by the premiere builder in Guelph and it's in the South end, which is the most desirable part of town. New fence, deck, driveway, basement... How could someone NOT put in an offer on such a great house?
And then yesterday, Steve and I went to 4 open houses and saw some dives and some really nice places. And one house in particular really appealed to us. I see tons of potential and it's enormous! It's 2650 sq.ft. not including the basement! So we made an offer, conditional on the sale of our own home, of course! The realtor is going to present the offer today at noon (scenes of an old Western movie flash through my mind - "meet you by the tumbleweeds at high noon" says one gunslinger to the other...) I really hope they come back with a counter offer that we find acceptable. I can't stand waiting and not knowing and having absolutely no control over the situation! It's a beautiful house, near shopping and Fortinos and Sobeys. Fingers crossed we get it!
No comments:
Post a Comment