Friday, April 24, 2009
So Blue...
I am so happy to be home with my husband and dog, but I am so sad to have left my parents back in NB. I've never really felt that bad after leaving before, I guess because I didn't have their grandchild with me. They didn't want to see us go, so I extended my trip by almost another full week, but it still wasn't enough. I was so pleased to see Steve at the airport, waiting for us, and it was so nice to sleep in my bed last night and cuddle Eliot. But today I'm so dejected and blue even though it's a beautiful sunny day out. The baby is napping right now and there's a load of laundry on the go. I had intended on going for a walk this afternoon, but I have to get the house ready for another viewing, so I can't waste time. Plus I wouldn't want to go for a walk with the baby and not take the dog, and it's so hard to walk a Beagle while pushing a stroller. Anyway, I've opened up the blinds and had a shower and I'm now eating a cup of soup. Maybe my spirits will rise as the day progresses. I am planning to go to NB again in July, hopefully, so at least there's a tentative date when I'll see my parents again, as opposed to not having any plan at all. Well, off I go to straighten up this house and get myself dressed and looking presentable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment