Saturday, May 16, 2009

MOVING!!

We bought a house in Millgrove, or Flamborough, depending on who you ask! I am so excited to move on June 13th! I have already started packing boxes of stuff and so far have the living room and most of the kitchen packed. I'm going to finish the kitchen this weekend and then probably go through our bedroom and the guest room next.

We got some awesome clear bins today at Home Depot so I can get started packing up the bathrooms and the clothes in our drawers. I also got some plastic milk cartons at Staples ($10 apiece but we can reuse them in the garage) for the bottles of cleaners and stuff under the kitchen sink and in the laundry room. I am SO organized when I pack! I love packing!

I'm very excited about my new house. It is 3/4 of an acre of land and a pretty big house at 3800 sq.ft. (that's including the basement) of living space. It has a hot tub, a pool table, and a pond with goldfish in the back. It has a glass sunroom that has air conditioning and it's all made of cedar so it smells like a sauna. The house needs a bit of updating - a new kitchen and new flooring particulary. It also desperately needs a new paint job - every wall is awful green and some walls are painted-over wallpaper! So we're going to try to focus on the painting first and then worry about the big stuff later!

Anyway, we're really excited to get moved down to the Golden Horseshoe area!

No comments:

Post a Comment