Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kiss The Baby

I feel like a bad mom lately. I hardly take Mady outside to do anything during the day. I'm spending all my time packing, cleaning, doing laundry, organizing. She has not been socializing with children much in the past two months and I feel guilty about that. She looks at her reflection in the mirror and laughs and kisses it, and it breaks my heart because she's not interacting with another baby, just herself. She's 8+ months right now and her social skills are developing rapidly. I want her to get to know other children and be well-adjusted in social settings. I can't wait until we get set up in the new house and I can get a bit of a routine going. In less than two weeks we'll be in Flamborough and I'll be able to take her out and see some kids and host a few playdates at the house. My only issue is that we might have painters and other tradespeople in the house to do stuff and then I won't be able to leave the house again while they're there... ARGHHH!! Anyway, I know it's only a short matter of time before we're out and about and socializing again and I wholeheartedly look forward to getting Mady some other babies to look at!

No comments:

Post a Comment