Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten Pounds Gone!

I got rid of 11.6 lbs so far on Jenny Craig. I am very proud of myself though I haven't been sticking to the plan as faithfully as I would like. I have been eating sunflower seeds and other random treats for the past couple of weeks and I must stop that habit! I am trying to lower my caffeine intake so I don't have the shakes so much. I was excited to see the scale at 176lbs the other night and I want to see it go down even further. Today, my pants were almost falling off - that's a good problem to have! Anyway, just wanted to share!

3 comments:

  1. How are you doing with the struggle now, Sunshine? (Jenny Craig) I'm not on a plan but have been considering how much I need one... You've been inspiring me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have now lost 17 lbs! I think the scale might read closer to 18 lbs next time I weigh in! Keep up the good work, Darci, and remember that it's all about portions and calories in/calories out! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola, Chica! I am now a follower of both Alysha's Closet AND Macdonalds' Renovations! I am 'still' sure that I signed up to follow this blog long ago, but guess I was mistaken! I'm going to write a quick note on your renos page, then email the links of both to myself, then get caught up on what you've been doing! Love you lots,

    Darc :o)

    ReplyDelete