Enough was enough - the weight continued to pile on and I was reaching 190lbs! I didn't want to be a heavy girl any more, so I asked Steve if he would join Jenny Craig with me.
You see, I knew I wouldn't have the willpower to do it alone, since Steve would continue his own poor eating habits and I would be sabotaged! He agreed to do it with me! So, Steve and I have joined Jenny Craig. It's week 3 and I have to say that I'm enjoying it very much. The food is tasty and I'm losing weight! I have lost 7lbs so far (I'm now 181lbs) and I'm very proud of myself for that accomplishment. Steve's lost over 10lbs! My goal is to get to 145lbs and I'll keep up with this program for as long as it takes me to reach it. My big present to myself is a pair of black Lululemon yoga pants and a pink hoodie! I can't wait to be thin again! And then I'll get pregnant again... Oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment